ITIL 4 Foundation DayITIL-1201 | Day | 4 Days
If you are an IT professional looking to get into IT service management using ITIL best practices, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification course is the first step in your preparation. The course will prepare you for the ITIL Foundation exam, introducing you to basic concepts used in IT service management. In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information necessary to lead and manage an IT business service through every stage of its lifecycle.
- Dec 11, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023
Who should take this course
This course is designed for anyone who would like a foundational understanding of IT service management, its key principles and practices, and how it will help you deliver better value to your customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
In this course, you will identify, describe, and analyze all components of the ITIL 4 IT service management approach. You will:
- Define ITIL and its key concepts.
- Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
- Analyze the ITIL guiding principles.
- Identify the components and functions of the ITIL Service Value System (SVS).
- Analyze the key ITIL management practices.
- Define the general, service, and technical management practices of ITIL.