Cloud+ BootCampCT112 | Day | 5 Days
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the skills and expertise of IT practitioners in implementing and maintaining cloud technologies. Cloud+ accredits IT professionals with the constantly changing and advancing knowledge they need to be successful in today’s cloud environment.
- Sep 28, 2020 - Oct 02, 2020
- Oct 26, 2020 - Oct 30, 2020
- Nov 16, 2020 - Nov 20, 2020
- Dec 07, 2020 - Dec 11, 2020
Who should take this course
CompTIA Cloud+ certification is relevant to IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, consultants, and analysts.
After completing this course, students will have the knowledge of :
- The Concepts and Models of Cloud Computing
- Virtual Environment Infrastructure
- Cloud Network Management
Part I: THE CONCEPTS AND MODELS OF CLOUD COMPUTING
- Cloud Delivery Models and Services.
- Cloud Services.
- Object Storage.
Part II: VIRTUALIZATION
- The Benefits of Virtualization.
- The Components in a Cloud Environment.
- Hypervisor Systems.
- Virtual Device Management.
- Virtual Resource Migration.
Part III: VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Storage Technologies.
- Storage Configuration.
- Storage Provisioning.
Part IV: NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- Physical Resource Allocation.
- System Management.
- Disaster Recovery.