Payment Terms and Conditions
By ordering certification training and testing services from Advanced Technology Group, Inc., customer accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, customer shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Ordering certification training and testing services from Advanced Technology Group, Inc. will constitute acceptance of this agreement.
Approved company purchase order, company ACH/EFT payment, or prepaid government training form is required prior to registration for training. Advanced Technology Group, Inc. accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and U.S. government credit cards. For credit card users, charges will be in the currency of the country where the class takes place and will be converted by customer’s credit card company. Advanced Technology Group, Inc. is not responsible for exchange rates’ fluctuations. Prepayment is required from students residing outside the United States. Pricing, registration terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Applicable taxes will be applied to invoices.
Advanced Technology Group, Inc. reserves the right to change pricing, registration terms and conditions, to make changes to any of its products or programs, or to change a course location or cancel a course at any time without notice or liability. Advanced Technology Group, Inc.’s sole liability will be limited to the refunding of any fees paid in respect of the course, and Advanced Technology Group Inc. shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever. Advanced Technology Group Inc. will endeavor to give enrollees as much advance notice as possible of any change to their enrollment. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any terms or conditions specified on or referenced within an ordering document shall have no force or effect, and in no event shall Advanced Technology Group Inc.'s performance of services or provision of products constitute acceptance of any such terms or conditions.
The payment term for the services ordered from Advanced Technology Group, Inc. is Net15 from the start date of the service.
Advanced Technology Group, Inc. accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and U.S. government credit cards. Terms and conditions apply.
Purchase Orders and Checks
Organizations can use written authorizations with service delivery terms, pricing and conditions to buy any of the training available in our broad IT and business training portfolio. Once we deliver an invoice, checks can be used as payment.
Government Procurement Options
Government clients can purchase our training through a variety of options including SmartPay, GSA Schedule 70, contract vehicles, blanket purchase agreements, basic ordering agreements and master ordering agreements.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs)
- Local "Terms of Usage" established by the Microsoft® Learning Partners apply.
- The company participating in the Software Assurance Enrollment under which the vouchers were created has the ability to revoke or un-reserve this benefit before the cancellation date.
- Any course days not covered by the voucher will need to be paid for by the person receiving the training. Any voucher days in excess of the amount of the course will be returned to the pool of benefit days available to be assigned by the benefit administrator.
- The voucher is only redeemable for days of instructor-led training at a Microsoft Learning Partner and only for courses on the list available within the Software Assurance Training Voucher program.
- These vouchers are nontransferable. Vouchers may only be redeemed by the individual they have been assigned to. Authentication of the training recipient is required at the time of registration, and is accomplished by the customer providing Advanced Technology Group, Inc. with the voucher number and email address of the individual to whom the voucher was assigned.
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash, monies or other valuable considerations.
- The voucher will expire six months (180 days) from issue date. Vouchers may be used to reserve training at only one Microsoft Learning Partner at a time.
- The Microsoft Learning Partner reserves the right to cancel a class according to local cancellation policy.
In the event of cancellation by the student, Advanced Technology Group, Inc. will invoice the customer directly for any charges due to no-show or late cancellations.