ITIL 4 Foundation BootcampITIL-1220 | Day | 3 Days
If you are an IT professional looking to get into IT service management using ITIL best practices, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification course is the first step in your preparation. The course will prepare you for the ITIL Foundation exam, introducing you to basic concepts used in IT service management. In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information necessary to lead and manage an IT business service through every stage of its lifecycle.
- Feb 08, 2021 - Feb 10, 2021
- Mar 08, 2021 - Mar 10, 2021
- Apr 05, 2021 - Apr 07, 2021
- May 03, 2021 - May 05, 2021
- Jun 07, 2021 - Jun 09, 2021
Who should take this course
This course is designed for anyone who would like a foundational understanding of IT service management, its key principles and practices, and how it will help you deliver better value to your customers. It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
In this course, you will identify, describe, and analyze all components of the ITIL 4 IT service management approach. You will:
- Define ITIL and its key concepts.
- Identify the components of the ITIL framework.
- Analyze the ITIL guiding principles.
- Identify the components and functions of the ITIL Service Value System (SVS).
- Analyze the key ITIL management practices.
- Define the general, service, and technical management practices of ITIL.
Lesson 1: ITIL 4 Overview
- Topic A: Introduction to ITIL
- Topic B: Key Concepts of ITIL
Lesson 2: The ITIL Framework
- Topic A: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Topic B: The ITIL Service Value System
Lesson 3: The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Topic A: Focus on Value
- Topic B: Start Where You Are
- Topic C: Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Topic D: Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Topic E: Think and Work Holistically
- Topic F: Keep It Simple and Practical
- Topic G: Optimize and Automate
Lesson 4: The ITIL Service Value System
- Topic A: Governance
- Topic B: The Service Value Chain
- Topic C: Continual Improvement
Lesson 5: Key ITIL Practices
- Topic A: Continual Improvement
- Topic B: Service Level Management
- Topic C: Change Control
- Topic D: Incident Management
- Topic E: Service Request Management
- Topic F: Service Desk
- Topic G: Problem Management
Lesson 6: Other ITIL Practices
- Topic A: General Management Practices
- Topic B: Service Management Practices
- Topic C: Technical Management Practices