Cisco's CCNA certification is one of the most highly-demanded IT certifications. This 4 week training course in Atlanta teaches you everything you need to know to get started in the field of computer networking.
About This Course
This intense hands-on training course empowers participants with the networking technologies that are required in today’s IT and Telecom environments. In addition to LAN/WAN topics, the course covers routing and network construction and fully prepares participants for the Cisco CCNA/CCENT(Certified Cisco Network Associate/Cisco Certified Networking Technician, 2 separate exams.)
- System Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Computer and Network Consultants
- Computer and Network Resellers
Network+ or equivalent networking experience in the I.T. industry.
At Course Completion
This CCNA certification training course covers (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols:
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay
- Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2)
- Access Control Lists (ACLs).